Sep 2009 – Jun 2018: Euroacademy, Tallinn (Estonia)
- Developing and teaching daily lessons for over 100 students.
- Developing projects and managing changes.
- Collaborating with stakeholders, vendors and clients to ensure timely completion of projects and deliverables while adhering to strict regulatory compliance.
- Advising the study process that deal with an e-module design.
- Preparing presentations with MS PowerPoint.
- Creating a systemic instructional design and development quality process.
- Providing framework for quality assurance in multiple domains associated with online and blended course design and delivery, as well as providing program support services, developing faculty and integrating student engagement.
- Providing recommendations for categorical training needs for faculty professional development.
- Designing and developing Moodle Training to illustrate quality online learning environments.