MxM Products (IT & Marketing), Ghent (Belgium)
I have evaluated client business requirement, assessed their strengths, weaknesses, potential opportunities & market risk/threats and have crafted customized solutions for clients in coordination with internal & external stakeholders. I am known as a versatile contributor with experience in all core Project Management functions, top-flight consensus-building and problem-solving skills, and the ability to make difficult decisions. I have four years of experience creating websites and managing content-based blog sites, I can use Microsoft Office programs proficiently and I am familiar with CSS, HTML, WordPress, Moodle and similar software programs. My tasks focused on:
- Manage a portfolio of accounts, analysis of potential new markets & products, develop marketing campaigns, conduct “needs analysis” for clients.
- Designing and leading new lead-generation website project, as well analysing and developing website using WordPress, HTML5 and CSS. Creating content for website and social marketing outlets, directing email campaigns, and planning, promoting, and implementing special events.
- Evaluating client business requirement, assessing their strengths, weaknesses, potential opportunities, market risk threats and craft customized solutions for clients in coordination with internal and external stakeholders, providing customer service.
- Monitoring financial reports performance and analysing trends to facilitate the development of forecasts and strategies, developing reports highlighting and recommending appropriate action to be taken.
- Compile, research and analyse critical business information integral to company’s performance/productivity and devise business strategies, develop policies and conduct institutional planning.
- Implementing and managing documentation with MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel, as well as MS Access.
- Crafting systems to improve the productivity, quality, efficiency and responsiveness of marketing and finance operations. Streamlining web designing process and improving processes that enhance performance yield. Clients: Lexus, KPMG, Johnson & Johnson, Vandemoortele, Colruyt, Microtherm, Focus TV, Quadriga, Ellington Printing, AEG, Äripäev etc.
- Providing strategic direction for college-wide projects related to digital education including initiating and leading the evaluation of Learning Management Systems (LMS); Facilitating and attending staff meetings, creating and updating training, safety and operations manuals, educating staff regarding company policies and procedures together with safe work practise.