Jan 1995 – Dec 2000: National Resources Centre LTD., (Estonia)
- Managing user requirements, procedures and processes including acquisition strategies, solicitations, contract terms and conditions, providing negotiations of prices and contracts with industry, providing cost and pricing analysis, as well as administering contracts.
- Managing procurement planning, tenders and contracts.
- Providing financial support across a variety of areas, including advice and analysis of performance.
- Maintaining strategic analysis for the customers.
- Examining reports, statistics, trends and proposals in order to account for impacts and to formulate workable effective recommendations, solutions, or to draw conclusions from them.
- Managing administrative and logistics function.
- Ensuring cost effectiveness and timely management of carriage.
- Utilizing approved vendors for Imports and Exports.